Ice Cream Push Cart for Sale
Hello TurnKey readers!
Today we are posting about our amazing Nelson BDC-8S mobile cold plate push cart.
The Nelson BDC-8S is a pushcart with cold plates standard for pre-packaged items, novelties. This cart is the most energy-efficient ice cream push cart on planet Earth. It’s a longer, narrower version of our standard cold plate push cart, with rounded corners and a bumper. Includes lid lock, recessed handle bar, heavy duty rubber casters (2) swivel & (2) rigid, cord wrap, umbrella bracket, no assembly required. Bike wheels available for additional purchase. Umbrella available for a discounted rate of $150 when you buy this push cart. Perfect for starting your ice cream novelty business. Nelson ice cream push carts start with a refrigerated cabinet. They never use a cheap bunker freezer and then try to modify it for the specialized use outdoors in high ambient temperatures.
This is a high-performance cart that exceeds Energy Star efficiency standards, is lighter than conventional carts of similar size, achieves -40 degree temperatures, and has comparable holdover to our standard BDC8.
These carts are made of stainless steel on the interiors to stay clean and sanitary forever with the outside shells of aluminum, reducing weight and improving the recycling value of the cart when it inevitably needs to be disposed.
- Nelson ice cream pushcarts with cold plates are designed for use ANYTIME or ANYWHERE
- Cold plates are standard on these models. Simple plug the ice cream cart into a standard electrical outlet overnight and the next day you are ready for a a full day of selling ice cream and other frozen desserts without the need for electricity or dry ice.
- Our new Hi-R carts are the most energy-efficient ice cream push cart produced on earth.
- The HiR carts are lighter and totally recyclable, after their long, useful life
- Standard features on all of our ice cream carts include a push bar, umbrella bracket, white lexan exterio, 6″ or 8″ rubber wheels, and a lid locking bar.
- Options include graphics, canopy, umbrella, bicycle wheels and a fold down shelf
- These pushcarts are available for a wide variety of different products and temperatures
- Ice cream carts for novelties are generally set for -10 degrees and holding temperatures of around 0 degrees after the overnight charge
- Scooping carts, gelato carts, Italian ice carts and water ice carts can be ordered for special temperatures and can be equipped with our exclusive digital temperature control to dial in exactly the right operating temperature for your special product
- All Nelson ice cream push carts have available optional overhead canopies with pull-out shades for the operator and spring-assist canopy support poles
- Even the largest and most complex carts can be easily broke down to fit thru a standard doorway without tools
- The spring-assist canopy support poles are a Nelson exclusive and are standard with all canopies
- No tools and very little effort is required to raise and lower the canopy, making setup and tear down a breeze
Thank you for taking the time to check out this cart! We hope to hear from you soon.
We ship our ice cream push carts for sale to the following cities, states and countries:
New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia,
San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas,
San Jose, Detroit, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, San Francisco,
Columbus, Austin, Memphis, Fort Worth,
Baltimore, Charlotte, El Paso, Boston, Seattle, Washington, Milwaukee,
Denver, Louisville/Jefferson County, Las Vegas, Nashville-Davidson, Oklahoma City, Portland, Tucson, Albuquerque, Atlanta,
Long Beach, Fresno, Sacramento, Mesa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Virginia Beach, Omaha, Miami, Oakland, Tulsa, Honolulu,
Minneapolis, Colorado Springs, Arlington, Wichita, Raleigh, St. Louis, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Tampa, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh,
Bakersfield, Aurora, Toledo, Riverside, Stockton,
Newark, Anchorage, Buffalo,
St. Paul, Lexington Fayette, Plano, Fort Wayne, St. Petersburg, Glendale,
Jersey City, Lincoln, Henderson, Chandler, Greensboro,
Scottsdale, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, Norfolk, Madison, New Orleans,
Chesapeake, Orlando, Garland, Hialeah,
Laredo,Chula Vista, Lubbock, Reno, Akron, Durham, Rochester,
Modesto, Montgomery, Fremont, Shreveport,
AK,ALASKA, AL,ALABAMA, AR,ARKANSAS, AZ, ARIZONA CA,
CT,CONNECTICUT, DE, DELAWARE, FL,FLORIDA,
GA,GEORGIA, HI,HAWAII, IA,IOWA,
ID,IDAHO, IL, ILLINOIS, IN, INDIANA, KS,KANSAS,
KY,KENTUCKY, LA,LOUISIANA, MA,
MASSACHUSETTS, MD, MARYLAND, ME, MAINE,
MI,MICHIGAN, MN,MINNESOTA, MO,MISSOURI,
MS, MISSISSIPPI,, MT, MONTANA, NE, NEBRASKA,
NC, NORTH CAROLINA, ND, NORTH DAKOTA,
NH, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NJ, NEW JERSEY, NM,
NEW MEXICO, NY, NEW YORK, NV, NEVADA,
OH, OHIO, OK, OKLAHOMA, OR, OREGON,
PA, PENNSYLVANIA, RI, RHODE ISLAND,
SC, SOUTH CAROLINA, SD, SOUTH DAKOTA,
TN, TENNESSEE, TX, TEXAS, UT, UTAH,
VA, VIRGINIA, VT, VERMONT, WA, WASHINGTON,
WI, WISCONSIN, WV, WEST VIRGINIA,
British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario,
Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon Territory, Alberta. Canadian Cities: Montreal, Calgary,
Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Vancouver, Laval